When is the Church Planting Intensive offered?
- March 4-6, 2019
- September 16-18, 2019
- November 4-6, 2019
What is the Church Planting Intensive?
This three-day experience covers concepts that are critical for planters in any city or region who desire to make disciples and multiply the church. Our primary objective is to discover together that every church is born for something bigger than itself…the Kingdom of God! Through this intensive, we will answer questions such as:
- What is the Kingdom of God?
- How does a church plant practically live out Kingdom principles within the context of a city?
- What is a disciple?
- How do you make disciples?
- How do you plant a Kingdom-focused, multiplying church?
Who is the Intensive designed for?
- Church Planters – Those who have already planted a church and desire further training on church multiplication
- Aspiring Church Planters – Those who are in the process of planting a church
- Potential Planters – Those who are interested in church planting as a planter or team member but are unsure of God’s direction
Who will I hear from at the Church Planting Intensive?
- Vance Pitman, Founding Senior Pastor of Hope Church
- Jim Britts, Hope Church Planting Strategist and Lead Pastor of Parkside Church
- Travis Ogle, Senior Executive Pastor at Hope Church
- Jordan Caro, Director of Church Planting at Hope Church
- Heiden Ratner, Lead Pastor of Walk Church
- Aaron Garcia, Lead Pastor of Designers Church
What is the registration fee?
The one-time cost for this event is $149 per person. Registration will close seven (7) days prior to each Intensive. Those returning to the Intensive with a potential planter from their church or city will receive a discounted rate of $79. If you are bringing a potential planter with you, please contact Leonard Prymus, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is offered for guests returning to the Intensive with potential planters?
In addition to the discounted rate and an incredible shared learning experience with emerging planters from your church or city, those returning to the Intensive will participate in a breakout session on creating a Sending Church Culture with the Executive Team from Hope Church. If you have any questions or need further details, please feel free to contact Leonard Prymus, at email@example.com or 702-896-5924. We look forward to serving you! – Hope Church Multiplication Team