Upcoming Church Planting Intensive dates:
Due to COVID-19 limitations on travel and in-person gathering sizes, we have temporarily suspended remaining Intensive dates for 2020 until further notice. We look forward to resuming the event as soon as possible. To be placed on our notification list regarding new dates, please complete the info request form at the bottom of this page.
What is the Church Planting Intensive?
This three-day experience covers concepts that are critical for planters in any city or region who desire to make disciples and multiply the church. Our primary objective is to discover together that every church is born for something bigger than itself…the Kingdom of God! Through this intensive, we will answer questions such as:
- What is the Kingdom of God?
- How does a church plant practically live out Kingdom principles within the context of a city?
- What is a disciple?
- How do you make disciples?
- How do you plant a Kingdom-focused, multiplying church?
Who is the Intensive designed for?
- Church Planters – Those who have already planted a church and desire further training on church multiplication
- Aspiring Church Planters – Those who are in the process of planting a church
- Potential Planters – Those who are interested in church planting as a planter or team member but are unsure of God’s direction
Who will I hear from at the Church Planting Intensive?
- Vance Pitman, Founding Senior Pastor at Hope Church
- Travis Ogle, Senior Executive Pastor at Hope Church
- Jordan Caro, Director of Church Planting at Hope Church
- Jim Britts, Lead Pastor of Parkside Church
- Heiden Ratner, Lead Pastor of Walk Church
- Aaron Garcia, Lead Pastor of Designer’s Church
What is the registration fee?
For all first-time guests, the one-time cost for this event is $149 per person. Registration will close seven (7) days prior* to each Intensive. Unfortunately, exceptions will not be made for those who miss the registration deadline. Those returning to the Intensive with a potential planter from their church or city will receive a discounted rate of $79. This discounted rate will apply to the returning guest’s registration only. If you are bringing a potential planter with you, please contact Danielle Harward, at email@example.com.
*Registration for the April 27-29, 2020 Intensive will close 14 days prior (April 13, 2020)
What is offered for guests returning to the Intensive with potential planters?
In addition to the discounted rate and an incredible shared learning experience with emerging planters from your church or city, those returning to the Intensive will participate in a breakout session on creating a Sending Church Culture with the Executive Team from Hope Church. If you have any questions or need further details, please feel free to contact Danielle Harward at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-896-5924. We look forward to serving you! – Hope Church Multiplication Team