Upcoming M3 Church Planting Intensive dates:
Dates for our next M3, to be confirmed soon
What is the M3 Church Planting Intensive?
This three-day experience covers concepts that are critical for church planters and sending churches in any city or region who desire to make disciples and multiply the church. Our primary objective is to discover together that every church is born for something bigger than itself…the Kingdom of God! Through this intensive, we will answer questions such as:
- What is the process for sending church planters?
- How do I find, train and send church planters?
- What is the Kingdom of God?
- How does a church plant practically live out Kingdom principles within the context of a city?
- What is a disciple?
- How do you make disciples?
- How do you plant a Kingdom-focused, multiplying church?
Who is the Intensive designed for?
- Sending Church Pastors or Leaders – Those who are in an established church and desire to send out a church planter.
- Church Planters – Those who have already planted a church and desire further principles on church multiplication.
- Aspiring Church Planters – Those who are in the process of planting a church.
- Potential Planters – Those who are interested in church planting as a planter or team member but are unsure of God’s direction.
Who will I hear from at the M3 Church Planting Intensive?
- Vance Pitman, Founding Senior Pastor at Hope Church
- Travis Ogle, Senior Executive Pastor at Hope Church
- Edward Paz, Lead Pastor of Prayer and Teaching Ministries at Hope Church
- Chip Riggs, Lead Pastor of Mobilization at Hope Church
- Jim Britts, Lead Pastor of Parkside Church
- Heiden Ratner, Lead Pastor of Walk Church, Las Vegas City Missionary, Send Network
- Shane Critser, West Regional Director of Send Network
What is the registration fee?
For all first-time guests, the one-time cost for this event is $149 per person. Registration will close seven (7) days prior* to each Intensive. Unfortunately, exceptions will not be made for those who miss the registration deadline. Those returning to the Intensive with a potential planter from their church or city will receive a discounted rate of $79. This discounted rate will apply to the returning guest’s registration only. If you are bringing a potential planter with you, please contact Stephanie Martino at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is offered for Sending Churches?
In partnership with the Send Network’s Sending Lab, we will provide tailored content during special breakout sessions specifically designed for sending churches. If you are a sending church (you have sent a church planter or you desire to send a church planter out of your church), please make sure to check the box “I am a sending church” on the registration page and indicate the church planter’s name you are sending (if applicable).For more information on the M3 Church Planting Intensive, please contact email@example.com.